Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i was talking to my mum the other day about how sad i was about the eggs not being able to fit into the cups.

she said she found another set of containers that could fit eggs, and whether or not i wanted to buy it. but because we like to save money, it means that i can only buy the new set if i know what to use them for when the experiment is done
she also said if i didn't want to buy another set of containers that she could get smaller eggs. apparently they're cheaper then normal eggs and will be able to fit into my 10 cent cups. i guess that's what I'll do then- use smaller eggs

I'm not sure whether or not it'll affect the results. but i highly doubt it because I'll be using the same brand and type of egg throughout the whole experiment.

so..YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep- you sure are suppose to be researching! I don't expect you to be starting the practical itself yet...

    Just make sure that you have considered EVERYTHING and that every control is examined! :D

    ReplyDelete