Sunday, June 13, 2010

don't know if this is neccessary or not...HELP!
need some way of putting all the cokes, lemonades, and fantas together... but don't know how


the average table:
i don't think i spent my time wisely yesterday :(
i only..
- made my average results table
- filled in half of my cover sheet and crest award sheet
- found more information on sodium and teeth
- pasted my results onto my report (which took a long time because there was technical difficulties with the computer)
- looked at what i needed to do in the srp booklet (didn't necessarily do it though) AND
- complained about the amount of work i have to do and the short period of time i have to do it in

i have HEAPS more to do, and EVERYONE seems to be further ahead in finishing their report, so i better get started

and hopefully i'll get it done

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! what do you mean you haven't done much. YOU"VE DONE HEAPS!!!
    btw: i keep feeding your fishes. it's so addictive

    ReplyDelete